Victoria’s Secret Angels Flat Tummy Meal Plan

The Victoria’s Secret Angels are not skinny, but fit and toned! Here’s a sample of their meal plan, favourite food and ingredients which they consume daily in order to be runway-ready 24/7. If you want to lose weight and have a flat tummy, follow the foundation of this meal plan – Nutrition is 80% to your success. Add total body and core workouts for best result (which is the other 20%). Flat tummy takes a lot of hard work, dedication and patience! It comes down to your food intake and exercises. So you MUST be willing to change your lifestyle if you want a flat tummy!

2 comments
AlinaHavas
AlinaHavas

Hi Joanna, thank you for the recipes!

Guino
Guino

Hi Joanna,

Thank you


Guino


Facebook

Daily Inspiration

People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates.
Thomas S. Szasz

Enter your email address to subscribe and receive notifications of new posts by email.